What Is The Best Time To Post On Facebook?
Looking for the best time to post on Facebook? Well, if you’re searching for that, you’re probably on the right path.
Finding the best time to post content on Facebook is crucial if you are promoting your products & services online. It can help you drive traffic to your website, boost your engagements, attract new followers, and achieve your marketing goals.
But how can you do that?
As you know no Facebook page is the same. No business is the same. No audience is the same. So, it is very difficult to tell a specific time to post on Facebook for every business. But we’ve got a way to find it out.
In this blog, we’ll show you how you can find the best time to post on Facebook, and reach a wider audience for your content. Let’s get started now!
How can I find the best time to post on Facebook?
You can find the best time to post on Facebook by using three methods.
#1 Check Facebook Page Insights to find the Peak Engagement Times
Facebook Page Insights has a lot of data which is useful to measure your page’s performance. Using this, you can also analyse your best times for posting by knowing when your targeted audience is highly engaged on Facebook.
To find this data, you can follow the below steps.
- Open your Fb page & click on “Insights”.
- On the left side, you can see different sections of the insights, and on the right side, you can see the data through graphs & charts.
- Scroll down and come to the “Your 5 Most Recent Posts” section. This will show you a graph about when your followers are mostly online.
- Using this data, you can schedule & plan your further postings to boost engagements.
#2 Check Facebook Audience Insights for finding Ideal Time zones
Facebook Audience Insights are helpful to find your targeted audience’s locations and the best time zones. This data analyses your current and potential audience’s demographics, age, and location across the platform.
You can follow the below steps to get started with this.
- Click on “See All Insights” to open the Audience Insights data.
- Click on the “Audience” tab on the right side and then choose whether you want to see the data of current audience or potential audience.
- For example, you click on the existing audience tab. Now, you can see the top cities & countries where your current followers live. Using this, you can pick the top time zones and find out when your audience is usually online.
#3 Experiment with Posting Times on Facebook & Measure your Progress
Now that you have the idea about the location of your audience, it is a good idea to experiment with the posting times and then measure your progress.
To measure the data, you can create a spreadsheet and track how many engagements, such as likes, comments, & shares, you have received when you post at different times and on different days.
Pick five different times in a week. For example, if you have noticed that your audience is most online between 4 to 8 p.m. IST, then schedule your posts at 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8 p.m.
Then, you can track & compare the number of likes & comments on each post while also considering the data and time when you posted these.
This method might take a few days to measure the progress, but the information can be very helpful for you to determine the best days and time to post your content on Facebook. This way, you can ensure to get more engagements and traffic for achieving your business goals.
Facebook is one of the most important channels to grow your business digitally. If you want to achieve your online marketing goals and want your posts to stand out, you must work on your posting strategy.
The above article will help you with this and analyse the best time to post content on Facebook for your business. By finding the right time, you are going to increase your chances of reaching out to a wider audience.
For more information on social media, you can contact our experts at Cloudsocial. We can make it easy for you to plan your strategy, and schedule your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.